sábado, 18 de marzo de 2017

Anita’s House

Cuento participante en la Categoría Idiomas

Por Danny Julian Perilla Mikan

Anita’s House, 
Is the most beautiful that I have ever seen. 
Her house is so big! 
That tiny you are going to feel.

In her living room, 
You will see clouds dancing. 
Lying on a green comfortable sofa, 
You will see birds fly. 

In her garage, 
Thousands of cars she can park,
 But her heart, 
Just her bicycle can fill it. 

If you go up to the loft, 
A hot-air balloon you have to take. 
Shapes clouds, 
She usually collects them there. 

If you see a point in the sky, 
Do not be alarmed! 
In Parachute, 
Anita usually goes down.

Although Anita, 
Does not like cooking so much, 
In her Kitchen, 
Vegetables and fruits you will always find. 

If you ask me… 
Her garden is the place she loves the most, 
Because Anita, 
The trees, she loves to take care of.

Anita’s room is in the moon, upstairs. 
Every day when the sun sets, 
She turns the lights on, 
And makes the night shine. 

One day, through a window, 
I could see my little wooden house. 
So I did not understand why since there 
I did not see Anita’s house before. 
After all, it is the biggest! 

The mountains, the rivers, 
The sun in the morning, the birds singing, 
They were always there… 
They were always my house.

1 comentario: